Welcome to Wordster!
This website is where I keep all manner of bits and pieces. I suspect it’s the equivalent of the kitchen drawer, although I wouldn’t like to say which section corresponds with the ball of green twine…
Choices, choices! You can:
- Find out more about me…
- Read and follow my blog, which is mostly about writing and books but sometimes about random items such as strange marketing emails, crayons, creative homework, or pictures of tram stops. You have been warned!
- Read free samples from my books (check out the page footer!)
- Read some of my other published short stories or non-fiction
- Find out more about the freelance writing and editing services I offer, or my thick-skinned publishing alias, White Rhino Books
- Contact me, either via the webform or on Twitter at @lizhedgecock
The photo above was taken by me at the National Maritime Museum in Greenwich.