My name’s Liz Hedgecock and I write mystery books. I published my first book in 2016, and now I have several mystery series on the go. I write both Victorian and contemporary mystery series, and they range in tone from fun, light cozy mysteries to darker tales. They usually have a dash of humour, and sometimes a hint of romance.
When I’m not writing, I work as a freelance editor, and I also work part time in primary schools with year 6 students.
Now we’ve met, where would you like to go next?
- If you’re here for the books, pop over to my Books and Series page – the Where should I start reading? page gives you an overview
- I send out a newsletter twice a month, which includes news on what I’m writing, offers, links to other mystery books, and the chance to join my ARC list. If you like the sound of that, pop over and join!
- My blog is mostly about writing and books but sometimes about random items such as strange marketing emails, crayons, creative homework, or pictures of tram stops. You have been warned!
- If you’re looking for an editor, I have a page for CopyRight Editing, my editing service. I’ve also recently begun offering book coaching, so if you’re interested or curious, have a look at my book coaching page.
- You can find out more about me here…
- You can contact me either via the webform or on Twitter at @lizhedgecock