I’m a freelance writer, editor and proofreader, and I’d be delighted to work with you. I love writing, and I also love helping other people to make their writing the best it can be.
I’m a versatile writer, combining creative flair with wide-ranging interests, meticulous attention to detail, and several years’ corporate experience. I’m happy to write anything from a report to a blog, and I can also proofread and edit your existing copy to ensure that it is engaging, persuasive and error-free.
So if you’re looking for a professional, reliable, friendly freelance writer, why not contact me for a chat? I promise not to spam you in return, and I’m happy to work on a short sample piece for you so that we can get to know each other.
Here’s a quick summary of my experience and qualifications:
- 14 years’ experience in the UK National Health Service (to programme manager level), during which I’ve written, co-produced, edited and proofread reports, case studies, newsletter items, blogs, web content, policies, strategies, and training materials, usually to tight deadlines and a specific brief
- Factual articles in the national press (Health Service Journal, The Commissioning Review)
- Book reviewer for the Health Service Journal on change management
- I run my own blog and have also blogged about knowledge management for Health Education North West
- First-class English degree, postgraduate certificate in Business Management, MA in Personnel and Development, Chartered Member of the CIPD
- I also write prizewinning short stories – so my skills in creativity and brevity are well-honed!
My areas of expertise: public sector (NHS), organisational development, learning and development, change management, knowledge management, training, human resources, content curation.
If you’re looking for book formatting (ebook or paperback) or other aspects of book production, please visit the White Rhino Books page.